AzuanZahdi.com’s crew had the opportunity to join 8 other media representatives on a 4 days 3 nights Media Familiarization trip to Taipei in conjunction with the launch of Malindo Air’s service to Taipei.
This is the listing of all my #FunTaipei stories. It was a fun trip and also an eye-opener for us to see the efforts being put by the local players in making Taipei a more Muslim-friendly destination.
- Part 1 – OD632: Malindo Air’s Inaugural Flight to Taipei
- Part 2 – Taipei, a First Impression
- Part 3 – Yangmingshan National Park & Beitou Hot Springs
- Part 4 – Shopping in Taipei: Ximending and Eslite Spectrum
- Part 5 – Delicious Halal Food in Taipei
- Part 6 – The Grand Hotel – A Classic Landmark of Taipei
- Part 7 – OD633 Taipei – Kuala Lumpur in 23 photos
Special thanks to Malindo Air and Taipei Tourism Bureau (TTB) for hosting us. Malindo Air flies daily to Taipei with attractive rates, free luggage allowance, inflight-meals and free inflight entertainment. Head on to MalindoAir.com for more details