This is the “table-of-contents” of my blog posts on my trip to Harbin. For those heading to Harbin this winter, have fun planning and remember to bring layers of suitable cloth 🙂
- Part 1: Zhongyang Street and The Songhua River
- Part 2: Up close and personal with the mighty Siberian Tigers
- Part 3: Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival
- Part 4: Mutianyu Section of The Great Wall of China
- Part 5: Review: Malaysia Airlines MH361, Business Class – Beijing to Kuala Lumpur
Thank you for reading.