#NepalAkuDatang – The Story

#NepalAkuDatang (Nepal, Here I Come).

P1000422-001

This page is the “table of contents” of my recent trekking adventure in Nepal. My good friend and I had the chance to experience the basic yet challenging Ghandruk Trek in Nepal covering a total of more than 33 KMs and 20 hours of trekking over three days. This page will be the directory of all the blog posts relevant to this trip. Starting from 28th February I will be sharing the stories in phases. Please do check out AzuanZahdi.com from time to time or follow @azuan1880 at twitter for the latest updates.

1) #NepalAkuDatang – The Directory

2) #NepalAkuDatang Part 1: Road to Pokhara, the start of our little adventure

3) #NepalAkuDatang Part 2: Phewa Lake & trekking preparations

4) #NepalAkuDatang Part 3: Trekking Day 1 – Nayapul to Ghandruk

5) #NepalAkuDatang Part 4: Trekking Day 2 – Ghandruk to Pothana

6) #NepalAkuDatang Part 5: Trekking Day 3 – Pothana to Dhampus

7) #NepalAkuDatang Part 6: Pokhara, Kathmandu and Kuala Lumpur

8) #NepalAkuDatang: The Preparations

In the meantime, please enjoy this 5:30 minutes “sneak preview” video of our #NepalAkuDatang Adventure. Best viewed in HD.

Planning for a trip to Nepal?, I would like to recommend The Trekking Team, a reputable, affordable and professional local agency that does everything under the sun when it comes to a organising a holiday in Nepal. http://www.trekkingteam.com/ for more details. When you contact them, please tell them that you are friends of AzuanZahdi.com and I’m sure he will give you a good deal. Or better still e-mail me and I’ll help to link you up :)

With our awesome guide and porter.

DSC02801

1. omg!the view r simply breathtaking! will definitely try to make a visit there one day! cant wait for ur next post.

• Thanks Devi :) Sorry for the shaky video. Photos gonna be much better.

2. Nepal!!! Baru je merancang, dah ada entri.. I wonder, it is the trekking safe women like us?

• Hi Zette

Thanks for visiting and nice blog you have there.

Nepal is quite safe, even for women you can hire local guide and porter from a reputable company like Trekking Team. They will be with you all the time and tak perlu risau sesat :)

ohh lelaki and perempuan tak kisah but paling penting. FIT! di sini saya sedikit kantoi. hehe

• O yeke? boleh bg contact number thru email tak?

sharing is caring :)

FIT = tidak.. = oh no!

• Thanks Meitzeu :)

3. I guess, it’s worth going kan? Breathtaking view! MasyaAllah.

*Nice teaser video you got there!

• Thanks Zara. Memang amazing dapat tengok the mountains depan mata. Kebesaran Allah SWT

4. memang teringin sangat nak pegi Nepal. This is an amazing guide to get started. Awesome pics you have here bro!

• Thanks Lann, kalau teringin pergi boleh contact saya and saya can give personal recommendations :)

5. Sebenarnya xt’fikir pn psl ngra ni..tp disbbkn drama korea n drg buat shooting ktsni..trs da jatuh cinta dgn tmpt ni.Sgt2 cantik, InsyaAllah coming soon I will come here

6. lupa nk tanya kalo pergi waktu OCT to NOV time tu musim Autumn kn, blm musinm salji lg kn..Yg En.Azuan p’gi ni pada bulan brp?

• saya pergi bulan 2… masih sejuk! :)

Submit a Comment