“Balik Kampung” with Malaysia Airlines MH1063

Malaysia Airlines, being the premium national carrier of Malaysia has always been my airline of choice whenever it comes to flying. Of course pricing plays an important role, therefore the moment there’s an on line sale, I would immediately grab the opportunity and book my tickets on Malaysia Airlines.

Thanks to the recent online sale, I managed to secure affordable tickets for a quick weekend trip to Johor Bahru. Instead of the usual blog review about the flight, I’ve decided to do something different and do a short video of the flight.

This is my first attempt so be kind with your comments. LOL!

1. rayyan haries December 10, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Seronoknya!!! do more vlog bro!

2. zaimi jismi December 10, 2012 at 1:23 pm

I <3 Malaysian Airlines but the announcements on the PA system in KLIA has not improve – the pronunciation in English!!! Most of the time You can't understand a word they are saying. I love you MAS but….. 🙁

• azuan December 10, 2012 at 5:52 pm

I agree. Lots of room for improvement in that area. It was a slightly delayed flight so in my opinion the last thing the pax wanna hear is a rushed announcement.

3. Arlida December 12, 2012 at 11:37 am

cool video bro !! hehe. Sedapnyaaa makan kat airport 🙂

4. Shayna December 21, 2012 at 3:13 pm

more videos please!

5. Asyrof - Blogger Tanah Arab June 4, 2013 at 4:30 am

Serius, bila saya ke blog ni banyak inspirasi untuk saya terus menulis sebab blog saudara Azuan memang terbaik dari segi penulisan dan juga posting gambar. 🙂

Tak lupa juga video yang dihasilkan. 😉

Rasa tergedik-gedik pula saya nak buat video nanti masa balik ke Malaysia. 🙂

Nak tanya Tuan Azuan, apakah nama muzim melayu dalam video tu? … Seronok plak dengarnya.

Tak sabar nak create. Hahah! Tunggu ya. 🙂