Nasi Lemak Royale Hijau Kuning

Few months back I wrote a blog post on Nasi Lemak Royale @ Kim Bee Chew in Alor Star. Since then I’ve been getting a lot of visitors asking about that particular delicious Nasi Royale. I never thought it would get such a good response!

This time I’m going to share another delightful Nasi Lemak Royale outlet in Alor Star. Introducing Nasi Lemak Royale Hijau Kuning!

I was told it’s located along Persiaran Sultan Abdul Hamid but can someone please verify this? I’m bad with directions.

It’s a typical Warung style with about 20 tables for dine-in customers. Self service.

A team of 5 Indian-Muslim staff with speedy hands, good calculation skills and cool sense-of-humor.

Queue can be as long as 20 minutes during peak-time, but it’s definitely worth it.

The beautiful sight of Nasi Lemak Royale Hijau Kuning. My favourite, Ayam Madu.

A typical dinner for me at Nasi Lemak Royal Hijau Kuning. Like a Royalty!

Hot and Spicy!

It’s not healthy I know but it’s definitely worth it. LOL :) Give it a try whenever you are in Kedah next time.
Better still bring me along :P

1. Nice! any idea where to find similar food in KL?

2. memang sdp kan sye nak p alor star p mkn kat hijau kuning,jom kita p

3. Hi,

I happen to have a delicious dinner in this place last Friday while I was in Alor Star for work. Was actually told that this is the best restaurant for nasi lemak. When we arrived at teh restaurant, I realised that it was more of nasi kandar. It was simply delicious and fresh and service was fast and prompt. Will definitely recommend this place to friends who are visiting Alor Star!

4. Hi Juanita,

It’s definitely delicious :) and addictive too….

5. serius nk balik Malaysia skang jugak!!!! between, can i copy your nasi royale’s photo to put in my facebook?

• silakan Cik Daria :)

6. I saw it from my bus journey from Sg Petani to Alor Setar. I took the bus at 7:30 pm and didn’t had any lunch before departure. Actually, I went to Alor Setar to pick up a car and bring back to Sg Petani. When I drove back to Sg Petani memang tak tunggu lagi… terus patah balik to look for it. Yes, it is a nasi kandar not nasi lemak, maybe a gimmick to attract customers… well it worked. Had a mamak style fried chicken + 2 sotong = RM 9.50. Air bayar asing Teh Ais = RM 1.20. Yummy, yummy and yummy. Kat Sg Petani saper tahu ada nasi kandar mcm nie let me know. I dont want to drive all the way from SP to AS.

7. dekat sp ada jugak.. dekt bidong.. tp nasi kandar selalu cpt hbs.. yg ada nasi putih.. tp kalau nsib baik.. memang berulang la g makan kat sana…. ayam goreng plak di goreng panas2.. ssedap… lebih kurang rasa nasi lemak royale ni yg ada nyk cawangan di alor star =)

8. Nasi Lemak Royal yang popular di sekitar Alor Setar, Kedah mempunyai cawangan di Ampang. Sesiapa orang Alor Setar yang mengidam boleh lah ke sana untuk melepas geram. Hehe :)

Lokasi: Club House, Tiara Duta Condominium (Taman Putra Sulaiman), Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia 68000

9. restoran nasi lemak hnya ada di alor star shj….cwangan utama di hijau kuning,pantai johor tanah merah di jitra dan datuk kumbar shj..di k.l setakat nie x bkak cwangan lgi..HARAP MAKLUM!!!bgtaw geng2 kedah…:)

10. restoran nasi lemak royale hnya ada di alor star shj…cwangan utama di hijau kuning.pantai johor tanah merah di jitra dan datuk kumbar…di k.l setakat nie x bkak cwangan lagi…HARAP MAKLUM!!!bgtaw geng kedah di k.l…:)

11. Nasi Lemak Royale is now in Ampang Taman Dagang . The place call Mentara Food Court. Business from 4.00 till 2.00am.

Owner Haji Badlisha and sons operating