KL Street Shoot – Part 1

As part of my preparation for my Blog for FT article, I went out on half-a-day street shoot in KL with my bro and some Alpha-guys. I still have A LOT to learn when it comes to photography but I’m glad that I went out that day. Although my photos that day are not as eye catching as what I wanted it to be, I’m now inspired to write about something for my Blog4FT contest entry!

While I prepare my contest entry, do enjoy the following random photos. One of it has something to do with the topic I’ll be writing on 🙂

1. Lorraine November 21, 2009 at 9:40 pm

it looks like you’re going to blog about our ‘wonderful’ public transport system! 😛

2. Clive November 21, 2009 at 10:52 pm

fuyo!lawa giler gambar2 abang.seyes style.leh tak copy nak gune untuk projek ke,assignment ke.janji akan letak url abg kat situ karang.hehehehhe

3. Nazri bin Mohd. Najib November 22, 2009 at 3:55 pm

Wow, I have forgotten that downtown KL is so beautiful !

4. faida November 23, 2009 at 10:47 pm

wow, these are all actually really really nice! you got some hidden talent there, my friend 🙂

and not bad ya for Sony dslr! hehe no offense though.

5. clive November 24, 2009 at 8:19 pm

bro,i’ve got a competition you might be interested in.

go try it out.maneeee la tau boleh berjaya ke…huhu

😀

6. faizal abd fathi December 26, 2011 at 11:53 am

suka gambar street macam ni….